Deonte Wines and Privacy
Deonte Wines (ACN 151 905 690) respects the privacy of individuals by treating all personal information as confidential and by handling it in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988 (Privacy Act), as amended by the Privacy Amendment (Enhancing Privacy Protection) Act 2012 and the Australian Privacy Principles (APPs). The complete text of the APPs and the APP guidelines are available at www.privacy.gov.au.
About this Policy
This policy sets out how Agreen Pty Ltd (ABN 31 151 905 690) and its related bodies corporate (Deonte Wines) collects, holds, uses and discloses your personal information.
By accessing or using Deonte Wines' services, including the website located at www.deontewines.com (Deonte Wines website) you agree to the use and disclosure of your personal information in the manner described in this policy. In this policy, "personal information" refers to information or an opinion, whether true or not and whether recorded in a material form or not, about a natural person whose identity is apparent, or can reasonably be ascertained, from the information or opinion.
Words defined in the Deonte Wines Terms and Conditions of Use have the same meaning in this policy.
Collection of your personal information
Deonte Wines collects personal information that it considers necessary for it, or its related bodies corporate to provide the range of services they offer.
Personal information collected by Deonte Wines may include:
- Your name, address and contact details
- Bank account and credit account details
- User IDs and passwords
- The services provided to you
- Records of your communications with Deonte Wines including communications through agreements, online forms, electronic requests and enquiries, bulletin boards, blogs, competition entries, online forums, phone services and other forms of electronic messaging (Communications Services).
Deonte Wines collects personal information in a number of ways, including:
- Directly from you when you provide information directly to Deonte Wines in person, by phone or in writing (whether electronic or otherwise)
- Directly from you when you communicate with Deonte Wines or any other person, including using Deonte Wines' Communications Services
- From third parties such as:
- From organisations identified or described under the heading "Sharing of your personal information"
◈ Deonte Wines' related companies;
◈ Resellers of Deonte Wines' services; and
◈ Service providers to Deonte Wines
◈ Operators of linked or served web sites, applications and advertising on the Deonte Wines website
Use of your personal information
Your personal information may be used for the following purposes:
- To provide the services requested by you
- To manage those services, including to enable customer service and billing
- To research, develop and improve Deonte Wines' services
- To conduct surveys to determine use and satisfaction with Deonte Wines' services
- To generate statistics in relation to the Deonte Wines website
- To promote and market special offers and other services to you
- For purposes connected with the operation of the Deonte Wines website
- To personalise the advertising you see when you visit sites within the Deonte Wines website
◈ If you do not want to receive these, please let us know by clicking on the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of this page and advising us that you would like to "opt out". In addition, if we email you, we will include a way for you to "opt out" of receiving further emails.
Sharing of your personal information
Deonte Wines may disclose personal information to individuals and organisations other than Deonte Wines. The organisations to which we may disclose personal information include:
- Deonte Wines' related bodies corporate
- The public if you advertise with Deonte Wines or use publicly available communications services
- Individuals and organisations that advertise with Deonte Wines if you submit an enquiry with Deonte Wines. Depending on your enquiry, these may include:
- Outsourced service providers who assist Deonte Wines to provide its services including:
- Resellers of Deonte Wines
- Organisations involved in a sale/transfer of Deonte Wines assets, business or shares
- Government and regulatory authorities as required by law
◈ Private advertisers
◈ Operators of Linked Sites
· If you do not want Deonte Wines to disclose your personal information to these individuals and organizations, please do not submit enquiries to these sites
◈ Information technology providers
◈ Marketing and market research advisers
◈ Professional advisers
Accessing your personal information
You may request access your personal information. If you wish to access your personal information please contact us using the details at the bottom of this page. Please remember to provide as much detail as you can as this will help us to find the information requested. There is no charge for this service.
What if you don't provide personal information?
If you choose not to provide personal information when requested, Deonte Wines may not be able to provide you with the full range of Deonte Wines services.
Deonte Wines Website, Linked Sites and personal information
When you visit a website or use an application on the Deonte Wines Website, Deonte Wines records anonymous information such as IP address, time, date, referring URL, pages accessed and documents downloaded, type of browser and operating system. Deonte Wines also uses “cookies”. A cookie is a small file that stays on your computer until, depending on whether it is a sessional or persistent cookie, you turn your computer off or it expires (typically between 30 and 90 days). Cookies may be used by Deonte Wines to provide you with the full range of services it offers, remember your preferences, remember the sites you visit on the Deonte Wines website, measure and analyse usage of the Deonte Wines website and for security. Persistent cookies may be used to identify the sites you visit on the Deonte Wines website and to personalise the advertising that you see when you make future visits to that site or other sites within the Deonte Wines website. You may adjust your Internet browser to disable cookies. If cookies are disabled Deonte Wines may not be able to provide you with the full range of Deonte Wines services.
Any updated policy will be published on our website. The amended policy will apply between us whether or not we have given you specific notice of any change.
Security and personal information
Deonte Wines is committed to maintaining:
- Safeguards to protect personal information against unauthorised use, disclosure, access, alteration, destruction and accidental loss
- Industry standards for the security and protection of personal information (anti-virus software is regularly updated in order to protect the Company's systems and data); and
- Internal policies on management of personal information, and staff training to ensure compliance with these policies.
If you have a problem, complaint, want to change or update your personal information, or just wish to enquire about privacy, please contact our Privacy Officer by any of the following means:
15 Mary Street
Hawthorn, VIC 3122
Mobile: 0470 473 570
Policy Version: 1.0, March 2014